Part of an A-Z series to provide students with a subject-specific glossary and companion to support them throughout their IB Diploma study, this A-Z for TOK specifically offers help with:
- learning and engaging with academic language, concepts, and ideas of the Theory of Knowledge course.
- developing extended writing within the context of TOK and with specific reference to preparing and writing the essay for assessment.
- supporting the process and skills required for the exhibition as part of the internal assessment.
- More than 1000 of key academic language and phrases relevant to the TOK course.
- Clear explanations to help unpack the complex concepts of TOK.
- Practical guidance including planning templates, checklists, and useful phrases to help with preparing and writing the essay.
- Accesible advice including exemplar sections and sample teacher feedback for completing the exhibition.
- 'Frequently Asked Questions' sections to help students achieve their best.
- Guidance to help develop independence and build confidence, particularily where English is not the home language.
A-Z for TOK