Part of an A-Z series to provide students with a subject-specific glossary to support them throughout their IB Diploma study, this A-Z for Spanish B specifically offers help with:
- learning and engaging with appropriate and varied vocabulary in topic-by-topic lists
- developing extended writing in a variety of text types
- supporting speaking skills, particularly oral presentations and discussions as part of the internal assessment.
- More than 3000 vocabulary items and phrases organized in topics to reflect the five conceptual themes of IB Diploma Spanish B.
- Entirely focused on the needs of the IB Diploma curriculum, students learn and engage with current topical vocabulary across a variety of text types and language register, including idioms.
- Provides a useful reference to help students express their own ideas and opinions in written and spoken Spanish.
- Offers a range of appropriate vocabulary and key phrases to develop students’ interactive skills and help them maintain a conversation.
- Suitable for both SL and HL studies, more challenging phrases are highlighted and include easily transferable phrases which focus on a language or grammatical feature.
- Includes up-to-date language from a range of Spanish-speaking regions.
A-Z Spanish B